Eff Show 50 More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who started this again, just curious

+8
cheeba
CaseyAnderson
Belle68
Admin
MJW
Aussie54
Cake or Death
rrrrottenapples
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

who started this again, just curious  - Page 2 Empty Re: who started this again, just curious

Post  realitycheck Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:33 pm

Thanks for putting in the extra effort doing this site.

cheers
realitycheck
realitycheck

Back to top Go down

who started this again, just curious  - Page 2 Empty Re: who started this again, just curious

Post  Cake or Death Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Last edited by Cake or Death on Thu May 03, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cake or Death

Back to top Go down

Post  CaseyAnderson Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:55 pm

Cake or Death wrote:
Aussie54 wrote:
Cake or Death wrote:Just joined

*waves*

Cake I wanted to reply to your comment about my intentions when I asked about being followed. My real intention was to point out that the most likely reaction in that situation is to flee and seek safety. This is not what I saw in how the whole scenario went down when TM was killed.

I had three separate incidents. The first was probably the most serious because I remain convinced that the person was intending to abduct me that day. He asked a question, and I answered him, and then he wanted me to get into his car... which is a no, no.... I said no and walked away. He followed me in his car. I was lucky because I was very close to the house of a school friend. My grandmother's house was much further away and I was not close enough to flee to my home. I actually went to my school friend's house and then when the coast was clear I returned home.

The second incident was frightening because the man involved probably intended abduction. What mad that situation really bad was that he was working in the same factory where I had a temporary job, and his wife was working there as well. Again, I was lucky because a woman was working in her garden. Instinct told me to talk to her... and then the man just drove away.

The third incident was completely different. It happened in the workplace. I was spooked over the woman following my every footstep, and I reacted to what she was doing. My subconsciousness had remembered the earlier incidents, which explains why I was spooked out. In the end she was made redundant but she managed to poison the people I was directly working with prior to her leaving that workplace.

Hi, Aussie Very Happy

That is so crazy what you experienced. I'm so glad you were able to be safe with those crazies lurking about.

The third woman sounds like a stalker and her spreading rumors about you is flat out harassment and defamation. I had something similar happen to me (though not as bad as you as I it was not my livelyhood). A woman I had admin a gossip site went batshit crazy after I took her off admin for various reasons. She went around to MANY goss board and spread my personal info. Your heart just drops when you come across a website and see your full name, address, phone number, family members' names. She was CRAZY. I could not shake her..she then took to overseas boards where she could be protected from U.S. laws. I had to shut down my site and all members feared for their personal info, even though they were all anonymous as far as I was concerned, this nutcase was an admin. It was horrific. Granted, it was something I had to deal with in the safety of my own home..but I did call the police and an attorney. If I were followed? No way in hell would I approach the person after I had gotten away!

I guess this isn't nearly as serious as you guys' situations but I've been followed home twice by people wanting to steal my dog. I'd spoken to them in public prior about my dog, and I'm guessing they followed me thinking we keep our dog outside--NOT! It was creepy but at least I knew what they were up to.

CWPs for all!
CaseyAnderson
CaseyAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie54 Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Aussie54 wrote:It is because of these experiences that I had real doubts about TM and the claim that he was fleeing. The fact that he punched ZM in the face is evidence that he was not afraid and that he did in fact track back and hide himself.

TM had plenty of time to reach home but he failed to go home.... why.. what was he up to ?

Exactly correct Cake.... this is a question that has not been answered. Again this is why I use my own experience of being followed to cast doubt upon the story surrounding the death of TM... from the team Skittles angle.

Aussie54

Back to top Go down

Post  rrrrottenapples Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:40 pm

it is common knowledge in the thug community, that if they have racially profiled you as weak, which cud easily be the case here, they will take that as a beating offense
rrrrottenapples
rrrrottenapples

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie54 Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:07 am

MJW wrote:What is this I hear recently about the tea and skittles not being at the scene. Saying possibly that TM went home and came to back to GZ. Anyone else read this?

There are rumours and more rumours. Some say that they were not at the scene and then others say that the police found them at the scene.

Aussie54

Back to top Go down

Post  Raylmt Tue May 15, 2012 11:57 pm

elephant
Raylmt
Raylmt

Back to top Go down

Post  rrrrottenapples Tue May 15, 2012 11:59 pm

hey rachel, glad you made it, i sent ya a message, lol, saying just that, welcome aboard Smile
rrrrottenapples
rrrrottenapples

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum