Eff Show 50 More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's list some "sticky's"

5 posters

Go down

Let's list some "sticky's" Empty Let's list some "sticky's"

Post  MJW Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:15 am

How about we list some REAL FACTS about the case. No opinions here, just the facts. Vids, news, blogs, etc.....

Make sure we include who informed us of the material we post. Must give respect to the "investigative reports".

*****ADMIN, remove this post if you wish***********

MJW

Back to top Go down

Let's list some "sticky's" Empty Re: Let's list some "sticky's"

Post  Admin Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:19 am

No, I think that's a great idea. I'll have to tackle that in the a.m. It's late here, so I'll pick this up in the morning.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://effshow50more.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  efe4ub Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:56 pm

What about a sticky with the most common "misconceptions" (aka lies) and the facts that refute them?

efe4ub

Back to top Go down

Let's list some "sticky's" Empty A summary to date by Skeptkal_uv_everythang

Post  AghastinFL Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:32 am

MJW wrote:How about we list some REAL FACTS about the case. No opinions here, just the facts. Vids, news, blogs, etc.....

On this particular thread, there has been some confusion over the players (especially the Martin/Fulton family and who they were. just for the sake of clarification, let's have a list.

Trayvon Martin. 17 year old gunshot victim. Son of Tracy Martin, truck driver, allegedly living in Miami, but who spent weekends in Sanford with his girlfriend, Brandi Green, in Sanford, Florida. TM is also the son of Sybrina Fulton, single mother, who lived with Trayvon, and her disabled brother Ronald Fulton, in Miami Gardens, Florida. At the time of the shooting, both Tracy and Sybrina both had jobs, he as a truck driver, and she as a government employee for the housing authority in the Miami Gardens area.

Sybrina also has another son, Jahvaris Fulton, college student, who is a half-brother to Trayvon Martin. Chad Green is the 14 year old son of Brandi Green, Tracy Martin's girlfriend who has been referred to as "Trayvon's little brother". There is in fact NO relation at all between TM and Chad Green. Another COUSIN, Ronquavis Fulton, lived in Sanford and has referred to Trayvon as his little brother.

TM was alleged to have been on the phone at the time of the altercation to a young lady by the nickname of "DeeDee", who is the key witness to the prosecution's case as to what happened just prior to the last minute or two prior to the gunshot. DeeDee did not come forth as a player in this until nearly 4 weeks after the incident. DeeDee has alleged there was a confrontation, and in fact that TM was the person who first spoke during the confrontation between TM and GZ.

"John" is the only EYE witness to state unequivocally that GZ was the one in the red shirt, on the bottom, during a physical altercation between TM and GZ, and that George was the one calling for help. HIs statement has not changed one time. Other "witnesses" in the area of the shooting have come forward with only EAR-witness testimony that they heard screaming, yelling, and/or arguing. The 911 calls from these various witnesses indicated that they did not "see" anything definitive during the altercation as to who it was doing the yelling for help. Mary Cutcher and her roommate Selma have given inconsistent statements to LEO AFTER they found out that the gunshot victim was a 17 year old "boy". Other ear witnesses to the incident have wavered over who they "THINK" was doing the yelling for help or who it was on the bottom, and those statements have not proven to support any alternative theory to the self-defense claim by GZ.

A 13 year old boy who was "outed" by name on ABC news (who I will refer to as "AM"), initially alleged to reporters that the man in red was on the bottom. However, during the 911 call made by his (anonymous) sister, when AM was speaking to the dispatcher, AM does NOT say anything about the man in red being on the bottom. His mother, Cheryl Brown, has vehemently denied that AM saw GZ on the bottom, and has alleged to have had interaction with investigator Chris Serino, whom she claims had told her "I NEED to prove this wasn't self defense", some 2-3 weeks AFTER the incident. She also
alleges that the detectives tried to guide the statement to favor GZ, but there is no evidence of that.

Chris Serino was the homicide detective who, it has been claimed, wanted to charge GZ with homicide from the beginning, but that in fact was not the case. It was he himself who had stated that all the evidence that the police had within the first 3 weeks of the incident corroborated the statement of GZ who said that the shooting was self-defense.

Police Chief Bill Lee, a white man, had been on the job as chief for not quite a year, having taken over the job after the previous chief was accused of misconduct during the handling of an investigation regarding the white son of a white officer who had attacked a black homeless man, and who seemed to have received preferential treatment during the handling of the investigation (referred to as "the Collision incident). This "incident" was the very one that GZ had stepped into and rallied the black churches to go to the city council asking for an investigation into the police department's behavior.
H/T to Skeptykal_uv_everythang at Wagist
AghastinFL
AghastinFL

Back to top Go down

Let's list some "sticky's" Empty Ronquavis Fulton, self confessed liar extraordinairre

Post  skeptykaluveverthang Tue May 01, 2012 5:30 pm

http://www.instantcast.com/users/RonquavisFulton

from his page:

Quote: when i'm faking people think i'm for real. i can defently act, i can make my self cry, i can even tell lies with a striaght face, i don't really laught and i'm a good person

any questions?
skeptykaluveverthang
skeptykaluveverthang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum